Cast glass offers unique design solutions for distinctive commercial and residential spaces. Also known as thermo-formed, or slumped glass, cast glass is created by heating glass to the point at which it “slumps” onto a molded surface. Adding dimension and depth to the realm of decorative glass, this product incorporates surface embossed textures and designs in finished glass. With its elegant, yet bold appearance, cast glass delivers a distinctive visual statement in architectural glass.
- Functional design element
- Cast glass performs as a structural material, the same as flat glass.
- Full fabrication options
- Cast glass may be fabricated with notches, holes, cutouts and edgework to meet each project’s specifications. Reveals may be integrated for notches, holes, return channels, windows and door frames.
- May be tempered, laminated, or used in insulated glass units
- Available with industry standard tints
- Available with color coatings in transparent, translucent (frost) or opaque finishes
- Custom textures and designs are available
- In addition to a large selection of standard textures, custom textures and figurative designs are available at an affordable price due to our unique production process.
- Unmatched lead times and competitive pricing
- As a result of our complete in-house fabrication capabilities, we offer unmatched lead times and competitive pricing on all cast glass projects.
- Professional design experience
- 20 years experience in commercial and residential projects equips our staff to provide expert design assistance on each job.
- Shower Enclosures
- Entrance Doors & Sidelites
- Partition Walls
- Pocket Doors
- Interior Door Inserts
- Privacy Windows
- Artistic Feature Walls
- Stair Treads & Landings
- Walkways & Bridges
- Glass Tiles & Floor Slabs
- Counter Tops
- Transaction Counters
- Conference Tables
- Dining and Occasional Tables
- Patio Furniture
- Glass Shelving
- Handrails and Balustrades
- Water Features
Our standard portfolio includes an array of designs, from subtle surface textures to visually pronounced, dimensional patterns.
In addition to our portfolio of standard textures, we offer custom designs in textures as well as figurative images, especially created to suit your application.
To maintain the aesthetic beauty of your glass, it is important to keep the panel clean. A soft, clean, non-abrasive cloth and a mild detergent, or non-abrasive glass cleaning solution is suitable for cleaning. After cleaning, rinse immediately with clean water and remove any excess water from the panel surface. Do not use abrasive cleaners, bleach, scouring powder or pads which can scratch and damage glass.
Coral Industries, Inc.
1-800-772-7737, ext. 1342